Romantic New Year Wishes | SMS | Messages 2019 - United States School Calendar & Public Calendars 2023-2024

Search School and Public Calendar

Romantic New Year Wishes | SMS | Messages 2019

happy new year messages 2019

Happy new year to one and all mates and friends here are the  romantic new year wishes for your girlfriend/wife/lover and close and loved ones.Have a great year 2019 and wish you a very happy new year 2019.Share these romantic Wishes and this will be most awesome year for you all.   wish you find a suitable caring boyfriend this year.

This messages will warm up your relation ship and bond with your friends and relative. As you watch the new year celebration and fireworks with joy and happiness, the receiver of this message will be filled with warmness and happiness to you. Be it your life partner, your relative, family member or your friends, I am sure they will find this message as an inspiration to the new year.

Romantic New Year Wishes | SMS

I sincerely wish you find a lady suited for you this year.
May the almighty bless you with a spouse who fits your mentality this New Year.
I wish you and your husband conjugal bliss and happiness this year.
I wish you come across a suitable partner at this year’s prom bash!
I wish you find a nice girl to date in high school this year.
I wish you come across that cute ex teacher at some social gathering this year.
Happy New Year Darling !!!

Let us dance and dine.
This New Year is more special because it is celebrated with you!

This year marks another milestone in our life.
I cannot imagine how long we have been enjoying each other’s company.
May we stay in love for the rest of our lives!

Happy New Year!
It is fun to live a life with you.
Celebrating New Year is always special because I know that we have another 365 days to be together.
I love you and Happy New Year!

Let us light this candle and pray that our relationship will grow stronger with Christ as our center.
Let us celebrate New Year!

It is better to celebrate New Year simply with the person you love than celebrate it extravagantly with the person you do not love. I am happy to be with you!

With my man on my side.
New Year gives us a chance to renew our love for each other.
We may have been through a lot during the past year, but still we remained together.
I hope that this year, we will live each day one day at a time with less worry but with so much happiness.
Happy New Year!

New Year means you’ve grown another year old with me.
It is a nice feeling.
Happy New Year!

This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.

You are God’s gift to me.
In fact, you are the favorite among the many gifts I had.
I am grateful that you are still with me as we welcome the New Year to come.

Let us forget the troubles of the past year and just learn from the lessons it taught us.
Now that we are stronger to face another year, may we continue to live the promise of love we have for each other.
Starting this day, I will no longer be the same person that you’ve been with during the past years. I promise to change for the better so that I can let you feel loved more and more each day of this New Year!

My New Year will be brighter and happier since you hold the key to my heart, and I know you’d always handle your belonging with care.

They say what happens on the New Year day, recurs all through the year. All I wish is to start the New Year in your arms and seal it with a kiss. No distance can keep me from reaching out to you to embrace you and wish you a Happy New Year.

happy new year messages 2019

Romantic New Year Messages

Your love is the light that will illuminate all my days with happiness this New Year. This New Year, all I wish is to be enveloped in your love and spend my days under your tender loving care.

As the new year going to start.
I wish may the good times,
live on in our memories.
and may we learn lessons,
from the troubling times.
Lets welcome the year which is fresh and new,
Lets cherish each moment it beholds,
Lets celebrate this blissful new year.

May light always be around you, hope always surround you. May your wounds fade out; heart embrace kindness, love and wisdom. May smile never leave your lips and a healthy glow stay on your cheeks. May all your desires turn true; This is my New Year Wish for you.

New Year is the best time to let you know that years come and go, but my love for you only has an inbound high tide always.

May this New Year create the greatest barrier from any misunderstanding to come between you and me to blur our happiness in any way.

New Year means another set of million kisses for us to share!
I am so excited!
Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to the person who has accepted me for who I am
And worked hard to bring out the best in me.
Thank you for the inspiration.

It is so nice to watch fireworks display but for me it is nicer to see your face that glows with cheer. Happy New Year to you!

Seasons change; years come and go
But my love for you never stops to grow.
For your love has made my life bright
And I love to celebrate New Year

May our love give us the strength to overcome each and every darkness, and make beautiful beginnings in unison this New Year.

On the New Year ’s Day, I wish that we may walk all the paths of life hand in hand giving strength to each other.

No winter wind can keep away warmth from filling up my heart as I look forward to start a brand New Year with you as my companion

I dreamt of someone who will complete me – I opened my eyes to find You stepping into my life making my dream come true.

This New Year I wish that our bonding be increased manifold, our differences reduced to fractions and our lives filled with peace and harmony.

Add Comments