Funny New Year Status – Short Funny New Year 2019 - United States School Calendar & Public Calendars 2023-2024

Search School and Public Calendar

Funny New Year Status – Short Funny New Year 2019

Get ready to make this new year fantastic cause 2019 is too near to celebrate with fun, flirting and a little bit humor. On this eve of happy new year enjoy and make fun as much as you can! Let us be a part of your fun, take this most Funny New Year Status and short funny messages which are enough to make anyone laugh out louder. 

This funny new year status has a special and magical power that will make your new year celebration more colorful. You may use these funny new year status to update your Whatsapp or Facebook status either can use as private message whatever you like! Also, it’s a way to show your friends your funny new year’s resolutions! Don’t forget to check New Year Status for Facebook and New Year Status for Whatsapp collections. Wishing you have an amazing happy new year.
Funny New Year Status 2019

Funny New Year Status 2019

It’s time to make old mistakes in different ways. Hurray! Happy New Year!

Life always gives you a second chance, its called Happy New Year.

Every year I make a resolution to Be Myself, but circumstances change me.

A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.

I usually make resolutions when I am drunk, that way I never have to commit it.

I wish you can maintain your resolution to quit smoking a few days more this new year!

This year my resolution is to find out who I am.

Stop checking my status. I don’t post my resolutions here.

May the happiness you get this year become bigger than your weight……Happy New Year!
New Year is like a restart button. Use it to start things over.

Dear Luck, can we be friends in 2019 Please…

Read books instead of reading my status! Happy new year.

Flip a coin… If head comes, I am yours, if tail comes then you are mine. happy new year

My New Year’s resolution is to help all my friends gain ten pounds so I look skinnier.

Every year life gives us 365 days to find the meaning to our life.

You can do anything, but not everything – Happy New Year 2019.

My wish is that this year you fulfill your New Year’s resolution especially the ones you made at the beginning of last year. Happy New Year!

If nothing changes this New Year to your liking, just change your habit of complaining!

May all your weight loss aspirations be fulfilled in the New Year!

May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions!

Like this if you’re “never drinking again.”

Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits.

Go ahead make a resolution. Its not as complicated as pregnancy.

I’m not anti-social. I’m anti-idiot. Happy new year.

Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit. Happy new year.

New Year’s is just a holiday created by calendar companies which don’t want you reusing last year’s calendar.

Common sense is not so common. Happy new year.
Hilarious New Year Status 2019

Hilarious New Year Status 2019

I think I need a date…only for New Years…

New year is the time of the year when you tell stupid people how good they are!

Like this if you’re “never drinking again.”

I would say Happy New Year but it’s not happy; it’s exactly the same as last year except colder.

My new years resolution is 1920 x 1080.

First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you. Happy new year!

This Year I wish you make fewer resolutions to give up drinking. Happy New Year!

New Year is not a life-changing event. You just change your resolutions.

If you were born in September, it is better to assume that your parents started their new year successfully.

Currently taking applications for my new years kiss…

I’m hiring a boyfriend for New Year’s Eve… if I’m single.

For my new year’s resolution I will work with neglected children. (my own)

It’s time to start the new year. Let’s chill some champagne, whip up some party food, and start dancing the year away.
May this New Year, you get blessed with fifty-two weeks and twelve months of happiness and never-ending joy.

Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each New Year find you a better man.

I have got the best business idea of 2019,,,I am going to start Facebook/ WhatsApp rehab centers throughout the country.

My new year’s resolution is to be more optimistic by keeping my cup half-full with either rum, vodka, or whiskey.

I’m a holiday virgin: -Never had a New Years kiss. -Never had a Valentines Day kiss. -Never had a Valentine.

The problem with new years resolutions is that people aim too high, start small like…”I’m not going to fart in church.”

This year my New Year’s resolution was to stop saying ‘Secrets out!’ after I ejaculate.

This New Year, may you handle yourself with your brains, but comfort others with your heart.

Short Funny New Year Status 2019

Short Funny New Year Status 2019

I wish you end up without a funny face in group photos this year.

This Year I wish you overcome your fear of cockroaches!

Isn’t it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?

Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.

This Year may you end up fighting less with your partner over TV remote.

May all your weight loss aspirations be fulfilled in the New Year!

This Year may God inspire you to finally enroll in that anger management course.

It’s time for champagne, cake, and balloons. It’s time to celebrate the New Year. Happy New Year.

I wish you finally implement the plan to use stairs instead of elevators at malls and markets this year.

Before I die, I would like to kiss someone at midnight on New Years.

I wish you can resist the temptation to gorge on burgers during snack breaks. Happy New Year!

May all your troubles last as long as your New Years resolutions!

Relationships these days are a joke. It’s like April 1st all year long.

I pray sincerely no sequel is released into your favorite vampire romance this year!

You know how I always dread the whole year? Well this year, I’m going to take it one day at a time.

wish for this year to have lesser disasters, less hate, fewer accidents and loads of love. Happy New Year.

Add Comments